Lingo24 is a mid-sized, tech-enabled language services provider and, ideally, we work in partnership at a strategic level, consulting with our clients to help them set up their people and processes to deliver translation at scale.
Lingo24 was founded in Aberdeen in September 2001 by Christian Arno. Our website in five languages was launched in 2002, and in 2003 Lingo24 was named the best e-business start-up in Scotland.
Over the years we’ve won numerous awards, recognising our achievements in digital marketing, innovation, customer service and representing Scotland on the world stage. Some of these awards include:
• HSBC Business Thinking Award
• Sunday Times Fast-track Top 100 company
• TAUS Excellence Award for Innovation
• Scottish Exporter of the Year
Our award-winning technology has been developed in-house in order to simplify the translation process and it includes:
• Coach, our translation platform that helps us deliver quicker, more accurate translations with secure, cloud technology and workflow automation.
• Ease, our online ordering system that allows our customers to place an order in a few clicks, to track projects and access reports 24 hours a day.